70 ABERDEEN AVENUE, HAMILTON, ON
“South of Aberdeen” has develop into a serious promoting phrase in Hamilton Real Estate and its no surprise as among the metropolis’s most spectacular properties line this historic tree-lined road. And the stretch of Aberdeen between Bay St South and James Street South is house to “Mansion Row.” So a lot magnificence your head will spin!
|Your neighbour to the east! The others are simply as FRESH:)|
And that mine did after I was out final night time and noticed the on the market signal planted in entrance of this English Manor Style house.
70 Aberdeen is actually one among Hamilton’s landmark properties, constructed by Pigott Construction (see associated hyperlinks under). It sits on a stunning 68 x 263 ft park like lot that defies city perceptions. Other FRESH options embody:
- 26′ x 50′ in-ground pool
- Centre Hall Plan
- Magnificent landscaped property sized lot
- Abundant home windows with stone lintels
- Oak hardwood flooring with inlay
- High ceilings
- 2 fireplaces with handcrafted surrounds
- eight inch baseboards
- Plaster partitions and ceiling mouldings
- Highly walkable neighbourhood
View full listing HERE
Offered at $1,150,000
Photos by Tom Vogel, www.vogel-creative.com
- This home ought to have offered FAST
- Its a singular house providing a as soon as in a life time alternative to stay within the metropolis’s MOST prestigious neighbourhood
- 73 Aberdeen which offered earlier this 12 months (throughout the road) is a a lot GRANDER and character wealthy house. Hands down wins on HOUSE for my part (see associated hyperlinks under).
- That being mentioned, this house wins on LOT and provides better potential general. The decor is dated however can simply develop into a “10” with good design selections and updates.
|CLICK TO LEARN MORE!|