2 Ravenscliffe Ave, Hamilton, ON
This present stopper on Ravenscliffe Avenue, the epicenter of well-heeled Hamilton houses, was inbuilt 1906 by architect Charles Mills (extra beneath).
Details of a bygone period are evident all through, together with beautiful exterior masonry, to die for etched beveled glass double entry doorways, inlaid hardwood flooring, curved glass home windows, and a lot extra!
Not rather more to say besides the HOT Hamilton market simply received HOTTER. Enjoy the splendor of this house captured via the lens of Tom Vogel…
|ADVERTISEMENT: CLICK TO LEARN MORE|
- 5 Ravenscliffe
- 12 Ravenscliffe
- 26 Ravenscliffe
- The Unofficial Castle of Durand
- 50 Shades of Brick
- Another Address to Impress
Spotlight on Charles Mills
Mills formed a real-estate partnership in 1882 with John Waldie and developed Herkimer, Queen and Locke Streets in Hamilton.
He additionally designed the oldest remaining financial institution constructing in Hamilton (The Landed Banking on Loan Building c. 1908 on the north east nook of Main & James St):