var addthis_config = ;
241 Plains Road East, Burlington, Ontario circa 1880
Happy New Year! Check out this FRESH piece of BRICK. This heritage residence has at all times captivated me – to the purpose of almost swerving off the street a number of instances.
And now it may very well be yours!
Offered at $749,900
View itemizing by CLICKING HERE
HISTORY – Built by John Gallagher, 1880
This property was a part of the farm of David Fonger. John Gallagher purchased a part of this farm in 1879 and that 12 months constructed a big barn. In the next 12 months he constructed this home. John Gallagher was a carpenter in addition to a farmer.
- The home was constructed utilizing “unburnt brick” or domestically obtained red-clay mud.
- Wide plank wooden flooring all through
- Front Porch
- 6-car driveway
- Double-car storage
- Heated four season solar room
- There is a totally fenced yard on an enormous 87′ x 158′ lot
- The aspect courtyard and entrance yard, designed and constructed by award profitable Aldershot Landscape
- Outdoor kitchen and a gazebo with a pure gasoline fire-pit
- Mature timber, together with many specimen timber and shrubs
- Walk to GO Station!
|CLICK TO LEARN MORE!|