5 Ravenscliffe Avenue, Hamilton, ON circa early 1900s
Incredible Ionic Columns, Knockout Newel Posts, Charming Coiffured Ceilings, Beautiful Beveled Glass, Perfect Pocket Doors, and Intricate Inlay Floors. This itemizing is so FRESH it hurts! 5 Ravenscliffe is the undisputed actual property blockbuster of the season. Listed at $1.299 million and it earns each greenback with its boundless architectural splendor to not point out location on THE BEST road in Hamilton.
- 5 bedrooms + three.5 baths
- Huge 100′ x 188′ park like lot within the coronary heart of the town
- 10′ ceilings, 12″ baseboards, and authentic leaded glass
- Spacious lobby, purple tile flooring in solar room with view of spectacular backyard
- Original servants stairs from major stage to third flooring
- Stunning & vibrant, mature, perennial gardens border the perimeter
- Walking distance to St. Joe’s, Go Train, trails & parks
Enjoy the pictures under from Tom Vogel, www.vogel-creative.com
**WARNING footage could trigger excessive home envy together with the need to maneuver**
View full itemizing HERE
FRESH FACT: THIS HOME WAS BUILT IN GEORGIAN REVIVAL ARCHITECTURAL STYLE
Double Take? Take a take a look at this Georgian Revival Home I Found When Researching the Architectural Style of 5 Ravenscliffe. Uncanny how comparable these two properties look.
|CLICK TO LEARN MORE!|