322 Caroline St S, Hamilton, ON circa 1870s
In Hamilton, Location, Location = Durand, Durand!
Earlier this month, a 1-storey, 2-bedroom home of equal classic, 1 block south and 1 block west of this one, bought for considerably over its $789,000 asking worth.
That should have been information to the house owners of 322 Caroline South’s ears.
Their almost 2,500 sq. foot house is equally engaging with excessive finish finishes, parking and an city backyard.
The open idea flooring plan options:
- Rustic pine flooring
- three bedrooms
- Luxurious 5-piece bathtub (2 full and two half baths complete)
- $5,000 customized entrance door
- The mom of all fridges 🙂
- And way more!
|ADVERTISEMENT: CLICK TO LEARN MORE|
Related hyperlinks (Durand neighbourhood posts):
- 395 Queen St S (nonetheless on the market)
- 48 Aberdeen (sill on the market)
- 9 Hilton and 365 Hess St S (each bought)
- 64 Charlton Ave W (bought)
- 135 Aberdeen (nonetheless on the market)
- 2 Ravenscliffe (bought)
- 12 Ravenscliffe (nonetheless on the market)
- 26 Ravenscliffe (nonetheless on the market)
- 44 Charlton Ave W (bought)