var addthis_config = “data_track_addressbar”:true;
140 Chedoke Avenue, Hamilton Ontario
Chedoke Avenue is fingers down one among my 10 ten favorite streets in Hamilton, delivering dwelling upon dwelling of early 20th century (BRICKLY) delights. And this tackle stands out amongst a crowd of worthy adversaries! Just listed, this ravine property on a beautiful estate-sized lot (145 ft x 333 ft), is certain to interrupt just a few hearts when it hits the open market. If I used to be a betting man I would wager that this property won’t final for lengthy if there may be (1,000,000 greenback+) purchaser ready within the wings.
History will repeat itself. Just take a look at these neighbouring properties which just lately offered in a flash:
I’m so excited to share this submit with you. This actually is “the one you have been waiting for”. I’ve at all times admired this dwelling and the incomparable Tom Vogel has captured its magnificence by means of the best of visible storytelling. Check out this FRESH piece of BRICK beneath and dare to dream huge!
- Georgian Style Home
- 1 acre lot backing onto Chedoke golf course, Conservation and the Ravine
- Beautiful gardens
- Single storage hooked up
- three fireplaces, 1 wooden burning and a pair of fuel
- Relocated + rebuilt kitchen with granite counters overlooking the fabulous view
- three.5 loos (2 are ensuites)
- Hardwood flooring, open solar room on the aspect (south) with cement walkways within the entrance
- Inground pool
SUMMER GARDEN PICS:
|CLICK TO LEARN MORE!|