84 Alma Street, Dundas, ON circa 1880s
I really like my very own 1880 century house however I would cheat on it for this one. This Victorian jaw-dropper combines ‘appears to be like’ with location and is one FRESH piece of brick for my part.
- Almost 1/2 acre lot
- Gabled, purple brick house
- Original glass, arched home windows
- 10-1/2 ft topped,middle medallion ceilings
- Hardwood ,broad wooden plank flooring
- Original curved staircase
- Exposed brick walled household room
- LR w/ unique F.P.
- Main flooring den w/ unique F.P. and flooring to ceiling built-in bookcases
- Authentic entrance entry, porch
- 20 x 40 in-ground pool
|CLICK TO LEARN MORE!|